CV Procurement / Logistics Coordinator INMA Gulf development and Construction LLC in Dubai, UAE
Procurement / Logistics Coordinator INMA Gulf development and Construction LLC in Dubai, UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement / Logistics Coordinator INMA Gulf development and Construction LLC in Dubai, UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in IT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Oman, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
This letter is to express my interest in discussing any suitable positions in your esteemed concern (primarily in Procurement, Administration, logistics etc). I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for any suitable position in your firm.
The key strengths that I possess for success include, but are not limited to, the following:
• I am a self-starter and a multi skilled individual committed to work.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Strive for continued excellence.
• I am an effective team worker and diligence to any task assigned.
I hold a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration and a Master degree in Information Technology. I have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My experience includes but is not limited to:
• General Office Administration
• Sales Coordination
• Logistics Coordination
• Export documentation
I find that your organization would provide me with an ideal platform not only to learn but also to apply my skills in the field of interest.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
May 2007 to till date – As Procurement / Logistics Coordinator INMA Gulf development and Construction LLC in Dubai, UAE.
The sole distributor for many world class and renowned manufactures of construction equipments & industrial machineries like Atlas Copco, Liebherr, Dynapac, Alimak, Flygt etc
• Processing of Purchase requisitions for local & International Procurement of Materials.
• Ensure that all vendors and subcontractors are correctly selected and evaluated on their performance with regard to consistency on price, quality and delivery.
• Manage conflict of interest arising out of the need to procure the products & services under pressure of time from operations and the need to optimize the cost of purchasing through transparent competitive bidding and negotiating process.
• Monitoring delivery period, follow up with vendors for timely supply of Materials and services in line with the agreed delivery schedules of Purchase Orders.
• Coordinating with the shipping agents and land transporters – Negotiation and organizing all transportation requirements.
June 2005 to February 2007 – As Assistant Manager at a leading Export house in Kochi,Kerala, India ‘Horrison International’.
Purchase and Inventory control
Monitoring local and international consignments.
May 2003 to June 2005 – As Administrator cum Logistics Supervisor at a leading Export house in Kochi, Kerala, India ‘Horrison International’.
- General Office administration
- Logistics coordination
- Warehouse management
- Supervision of workers
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
•M.Sc (Information Technology) from Sikkim Manipal University, India
•Bachelor of Business Administration from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Tools Familiar With:
Languages : Visual Basic
Databases : MS-Access, Oracle8i
Packages Familiar With:
MS-Office XP, MS-Office 2000
Platforms Familiar With:
Windows98, Windows2000,WindowsXP, Windows Vista
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Knowledge of working in ERP based system.
• Knowledge in export / import related documentation.
• Highly motivated, hard working, sincere ,dedicated, enthusiastic and confident approach to all new challenges.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Ability to work independently, handling multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
• Self motivated willingness to learn more high level of adaptability.
• Known Languages : English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil.