CV Junior Petroleum Engineer Brazil, Prysmian Cables and Systems of Brazil. Vila Velha, ES
Junior Petroleum Engineer Brazil, Prysmian Cables and Systems of Brazil. Vila Velha, ES
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Petroleum Engineer Brazil, Prysmian Cables and Systems of Brazil. Vila Velha, ES - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Vitoria, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Brazil Present Location: Brasil, Vitoria - ES Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Apply for a job or training:
- To enlarge and develop specific knowledge in oil engineering area;
- To be introduced in job market within a great and important company;
- To gain practical experience in some of the most challenging and rewarding environments;
- To apply my classroom knowledge while developing and expanding my technical, business and leadership skills;
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Prysmian Cables and Systems of Brazil. Vila Velha, ES.
- Since January/2009
- Main Responsibilities: Technical documents and procedures elaboration (also in english), several works performed in SAP System, relationship with Certifier Company for closing projects, witness of manufacturing process and qualification applied to umbilical cables.
• UVV – Centro Universitário Vila Velha. Vila Velha, ES.
- Since January/2007
- School Monitor of Calculus
- Main Responsibilities: Explanation of subject doubts and resolution of exercises.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor Degree: Petroleum Engineering
- UVV – Centro Universitário Vila Velha, Vila Velha, ES
- Forecast of completion: July 2010
- Monograph Subject: Pore Pressure Prediction Methods
- Supervisor: Fabiano Marques – Petroleum Chemist – Well Engineering / Petrobras
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge on the main computer software: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP System.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship;
• Proactive, responsible and organized;
• Easy learning of new concepts;
• Team spirit and good ability to adapt to multicultural environments.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• English Courses:
- Wizard – Praia do Canto, Vitória, ES (Jan/2006 to Dec/2007);
- Wisdom – Jardim da Penha, Vitória, ES (Jan/2008 to Dec/2008).