CV Oil & Gas Document Controller EDMS worked with Total Fina Elf, Sembcorp Marine, Prosafe Production
Oil & Gas Document Controller EDMS worked with Total Fina Elf, Sembcorp Marine, Prosafe Production
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil & Gas Document Controller EDMS worked with Total Fina Elf, Sembcorp Marine, Prosafe Production - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in Various Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested to apply for the above position. I am please to submit to you my resume for the above mention job.
I have been working in the Oil & Gas industry for the past 9 years and have advance knowledge in document control. I have work with leading Oil & Gas companies like Total Fina Elf, Sembcorp Marine, Prosafe Production (previously know as Notrans) and Tanker Pacific. I am knowledgable in EDMS system and have use various software in the past few years.
I've completed 3 rigs/LQ projects and 4 FPSO projects. I am still eager to learn and expand my horizon. I will be available for an interview at a mutually agreeable time. Thank you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Vendor Document Coordinator cum Document Controller
● Handling of contractor & client correspondence
● Handling Vendor documentation
● Allocating document numbers to vendor documents and ensuring vendors utilize correct document revision system/templates in accordance with project standards.
● Coordination of vendor final documents including the receipt, registration, review and return process via the EDMS (Aconex).
● Tracking of IDC
● Generating overdue document/drawing report
● Maintaining internal Technical Queries
● Maintaining database
● Ad-hoc duties
● Expediting the compilation of the hard/electronic copies of vendor final documentation to comply with QA/project standards.
● Liaise with suppliers, package engineers, procurement and lead document controller to coordinate the vendor final document deliverable requirements.
● Ensuring that manuals are reviewed as per schedule dates.
● Maintenance of vendor final document register ensuring weekly reporting accurately reflects current status.
● Expediting vendor submission of final documents and assisting vendors to comply with project document deliverable requirements.
● Expedite outstanding actions of engineers to ensure close out of reviews in suitable timeframe.
● Assist Lead Document Controller with duties pertaining to vendor documentation.
● Collating of original equipment certificates and bank warranty
● Filing and archiving as required.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
● 2009- recent ITE (Higher Nitec in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Design)
● 2001- SAE Diploma in Audio Engrg
● 1994-1998 Bukit Panjang Govt. High School GCE ‘O’ Level
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
● MS Words
● MS Excel
● MS Access
● MS Powerpoint
● Pro Tools
● Digi Design
● Adobe Acrobat
● SAP System
● Citrix Desktop
● MS Projects
● Autodesk 2008 - Fundamentals
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
● Creative Thinking – Shifting Your Paradigm
● MS Access 2002 – Basic & Intermediate
● MS Excel 2002 - Advance
● Adobe Acrobat 6
● Customer Relation Skills For Administrative Professionals - SIM
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
● Fluent English reading, writing & speaking ability
● Malay, native language
● Speaks & understands simple Mandarin