CV Marine Engineer - Fleet Management Ltd, Hong Kong MV Rainbow M.V. Aegean Express
Marine Engineer - Fleet Management Ltd, Hong Kong MV Rainbow M.V. Aegean Express
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Engineer - Fleet Management Ltd, Hong Kong MV Rainbow M.V. Aegean Express - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
99935 Last Updated:
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Location (Residence): Mannargudi, India Citizenship:India
English, English United States, English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: India, Mannargudi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a position to demonstrate my skills and abilities in the mechanical/marine oriented field that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working in one of the leading shipping company in the world
Fleet Management Ltd, Hong Kong.
S.No Vessel Name Type Designation Duration
1 M.V.Aegean Express Container Fourth Engineer 6 months
2 M.V.Rainbow Bulk carrier Fifth Engineer 9 months
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Holding Certificate of Competency MEO Class IV (2008) from Director General of Shipping,India.
2. Graduate Marine Engineering (2005-2006) from Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Cochin, approved by DG shipping of India, Secured75%
3. Bachelor Of Engineering in Mechanical (2001-2005) stream from Sapthagiri college of engineering, Dharmapuri, affiliated to
Anna University Chennai, secured 74%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. CATIA V5R10.
3. MS Office Excel.
4. MS Office Word.
5. Internet browsing.
6. Hardware and Networking.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. OHSAS 18001.
2. ISO 14001.
3. Energy conservation course.
3. Safety and security training.
4. Reefer container operation and maintenance.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Excellent verbal and communication skills, Ability to deal with people diplomatically, Management skills, Willingness to learn, Self-confidence, Independent and Hardworking.