• Carry out technical CAD operations, in accordance with the company system to meet time and quality requirements relating to delivery on specific projects.
• Produce high quality work to tight deadlines.
• Ensures company standards are followed with regards to preparation of drawings.
• The candidate must possess (as a minimum) a trade certificate in draughtsmanship or BSc Civil Engineering or equivalent with AutoCAD, Microstation, Civil 3D.
• The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
• The candidate should have experience in major highways or urban road and/or land development projects.
• The candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team to produce high quality deliverables to tight deadlines and the ability to work in a systematic and methodical manner.
Job Start Date:
Technician Level - Other Engineering - Civil Design/Software - CAD
Makati , Philippines
Job Advertised on:
1 Jun 2012
Job Advertisement Expires on:
1 Sep 2012
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.