· Formulating, drafting and negotiating contractual arrangements with external/internal parties relating to the creation, protection, defense, enforcement and exploitation of intellectual property rights and technology.
· Safeguarding Shell position in all IP related agreements.
· Advising on all aspects of technology transfer/acquisition.
· Evaluating and advising on terms offered by third parties for the creation, acquisition or transfer of technology.
· Providing advice, in consultation with the relevant in-house patent and trade mark attorneys, to designated businesses on managing intellectual property assets to gain optimal protection of Shell position as a technology company with a strong brand focus.
· Ensuring having adequate knowledge on national/international laws relating to technology transfer.
· Liaising with Intellectual Property Services staff based in London, Bangalore and Houston.
Job Start Date:
Legal - Lawyer Legal - Counsel
Den Haag, Netherlands
To Be Completed - To Be Arranged/Announced
Job Advertised on:
4 Jul 2012
Job Advertisement Expires on:
4 Oct 2012
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.