We are URGENTLY looking for SYSTEM ANALYST
Responsibilities & Requirements
The IT Systems Analyst job is responsible for the defining, configuring and supporting computer applications.
* Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting ERP system
* Involve in ERP system implementation, responsible for coordination of vendor and internal users
* Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
* Participate in weekly meetings with the IT network team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis
* Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects
* Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specification for ERP projects
* Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
* Ability to translate sometimes vague project requirements into viable technical solutions
* Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology
* Minimum 4 years prior Information Technology experience required.
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 6.00pm and ALTERNATE Sat 8.30am – 12noon
Job Start Date:
IT/Communications - Systems Analyst
To Be Completed - To Be Arranged/Announced
Job Advertised on:
4 Jul 2012
Job Advertisement Expires on:
4 Oct 2012
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.