1. Undertake sub-contract packages and provide support to the project team.
2. Source and maintain a list of reliable sub-contractors.
3. Negotiate with sub-contractors and prepare contracts or work orders.
4. Sub-contract Management from pre-contract through to post contract.
5. Liaise with internal departments as well as sub-contractors. Coordinate compiled post
project evaluation of in house contractors.
1. Diploma / Degree in Engineering, preferably with Certificate in Business
2. Min 3 years of experience liaises with sub-contractors.
3. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Project management and coordination experience preferred.
5. Strong teamwork, high level of responsibility.
6. Good communication skills at all levels internally and externally.
7. Be able to integrate and contribute within a team environment
Job Start Date:
Engineering - Contracts
Job Advertised on:
5 Jul 2012
Job Advertisement Expires on:
5 Oct 2012
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.