We are URGENTLY looking for QS MANAGER
* Managing all quantity surveyors (QS) including but not limited to the following aspects:
* Maintaining and ensuring the quantity surveying (QS段ng) functions to the company and projects are fulfilled;
* Ensuring all QS段ng and its related works/duties are performed effectively, systematically and within the quality acceptable to the management;
* Ensuring all contracts are administered in such manner and within such timeframe of fully complying with the contractual requirements by the QS;
* Assigning tasks to the QS and monitoring progress in meeting deadline set by the HOD.
* Undertaking QS段ng duties of the projects assigned by the HOD.
* Undertaking duties/assignments as and when appropriately assigned by
* Degree or Diploma in Building and Quantity Surveying.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in QS段ng.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in costing and estimatingconstruction projects.
* All fundamental QS段ng and contracts administration knowledge and skills.
* Effective and result-orientated management skills.
* Knowledge of Structural Steel works will be an advantage.
* High proficiency with Microsoft office software in Excel and Word.
* Matured with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* 5.5 day work week (Alternate Saturday Off)
* Office is located in Pioneer, Singapore
* Transport provided at designated pick up points
Interested applicants click this link below.
Mystic Global Pte Ltd
Job Start Date:
Engineering - Construction
To Be Completed - To Be Arranged/Announced
Job Advertised on:
23 Jul 2012
Job Advertisement Expires on:
23 Oct 2012
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.