This position requires a self-starter who with supervision will analyze a wide range of data including, but not limited to, leases, seismic options and permits, mineral ownership reports, title opinions and other such related documents; knowledgeable in various facets of ownership; interaction with internal and external partners; insure that the company’s rights are protected, obligations met and that information in the Land Management System is accurate to help preserve the company’s assets.
• Research, analyze, interpret, set up and maintain leases, seismic options and permits in company’s land system;
• Assist with preparation of land related documents;
• Assist in verification of payment and obligation calendars and establish shut-in and minimum royalty payments as required by lease provisions;
• As it pertains to Land Administration, working knowledge in the processes of drilling, production, plugging, and other activities that may affect lease and contract provisions;
• Monitors production and related activities for purpose of lease compliances;
• Support due diligence activities related to acquisitions, divestitures and mergers;
• Able to generate and assist in building informational reports concern costs and acreage information to be used for analysis and financial reporting;
• Understand internal document management process to insure correspondences, instruments, records, and all other data are filed appropriately;
• Familiar with applicable federal and state regulations as to leases provisions and obligations;
• Assist in other land related activities as need;
• Ability to work with accounting, engineering and operations when necessary.
• Reports to Lease Records Supervisor.
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.