To carry out blending and filling activity in compliance to the LQS and HSSE requirements of the Group and the specific requirements of Customers.
Is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment. Ensures that Company and appropriate Legislative standards of safe working practices, occupational hygiene, and environmental performance are applied.
Sets and reviews daily/routine targets for the operating team based on laid down objectives.
• Reviews daily schedule of both filling and blending to ensure both are in-line with each other and execution as per plan
• Sets and reviews daily schedule for isotank receiving to ensure bulk isotanks are received in a timely manner
• Sets and reviews tank allocation for bulk product receiving
• Coordinates with the laboratory operations to ensure proper sequence of product testing and quality issues are investigated and appropriate preventive measures are in place
• Reviews weekly inventory count of bulk products
To coordinate maintenance related to blending and filling without affecting production. Participates in the maintenance scheduling and provides key operations input to plant maintenance plans and activities.
Assists the Plant Manager in developing plant operating procedures covering normal and emergency situations while himself/herself develops the work instructions.
Responsible in the receiving of bulk raw materials by massive means. This includes investigation where significant variances during bulk receiving.
Assists/prepares the operating budget then operates within them.
Ensures that all subordinates are appropriately trained.
Submits OPI monthly report for Production.
Acts as focal point for cost saving initiatives for the plant.
Acts as Project Manager for cost saving initiatives involving Luboil blending and filling operations
Acts as Lead investigator for quality or HSSE incident in the luboil blending and filling operations
As the only role in production without urgent duties in operations, acts as the plant ambassador for all approved plant visits
• Must be a graduate of an engineering, science or business course with a minimum work experience of 5 years.
• Knowledge of blending and filling operations is critical.
• Prior experience of at least 2 years in a process plant is an advantage, focusing on operations and HSSE.
• Exposure to Quality Systems is preferred.
• Must have excellent team and interpersonal skills.
Job Start Date:
Management - Production Management - Engineering Management - Project Management
Job Advertised on:
18 Jul 2013
Job Advertisement Expires on:
18 Oct 2013
IES - Oil and Gas
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.