Responsible for the Integrity and Reliability for the operations of Process Automation System/Safety Integration System/Fire & Gas System/metering/field instrument, maintenance and engineering modifications, analysis and improvement through :
• Attend morning calls on a regular basis and be familiar with all discipline related equipment and operations issues. Provide feedback and technical support on the non routine work arising.
• Keep abreast of breakdowns and pro-actively challenge how to reduce/ eliminate, initiate needed changes to maintenance procedures or equipment as required.
• Carry out Root Cause Analysis and similar analysis techniques to support / change maintenance strategies and improve reliability.
• Regularly liaise with Technical Custodio for Instrumentation for compliance of standards and best practice.
• Visit the OGP & SWP regularly to assess and understand issues at site and give technical support.
• Act as an assessor for C&A unit standards.
• Prepare competence unit standards and provide training where appropriate.
• Review / prepare designs for minor modifications on process control and field device.
• Monitor history of maintenance execution in SAP, identify needed changes.
• Prepare work packs (where applicable),specifications, method statements etc for complex non routine activities especially related to process control, AS/SIS/ FGS/metering.
• Create task lists, object lists etc for entry / modification of maintenance routines in SAP.
• Review and ensure adequate critical spares stock holdings, review / prepare material descriptions, develop spare strategy etc.
• Carry out site audits and contractor reviews. Manage contract execution - budget, Approved Contract Values, HSSE plan etc. for Yokogawa/Emerson etc.
• Lead or coordinate study on FG mapping, Instrument Protective Function Safety Integrated Level review and provide technical input and review to engineering team.
• Ensure compliance of validation/calibration of fiscal metering systems - OGP&SWP
• Degree holder in Instrumentation, Control & Automation or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 10 years in Oil and Gas industry, working experience offshore/onshore on C&A maintenance and engineering i.e. skilled in operational and maintenance activities and associated auxiliaries covering Safety Intergration System/IPS, Process Automation System/Distributed Control system, Fire and Gas, Automated Shut Down, Programmable Logic Controller, actuated/control valves, field instrumentation etc
• Experience managing Safety Integrated Level, review study, Fire & Gas mapping, Root Cause Analysis, Management of Change, modification to medium scale upgrading project etc.
• Knowledge in the Operational Excellence process would be an added advantage.
Job Start Date:
Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering - Process Engineering - Controls
Job Advertised on:
18 Jul 2013
Job Advertisement Expires on:
18 Oct 2013
IES - Oil and Gas
Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.