Our Client is an international contractor providing oilfield services for offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production. Employing over 1000 staff, the Company has been involved in well-type operations across the globe for many of the blue-chip E&P operators. They have witnessed a doubling of their sectors' activities over the last 5yrs with a future being one of exciting growth. To help with this growth the company is now ready to recruit a Tax Manager who can develop in-house expertise on all the fiscal regimes the Company work in, both now and in the future.
• International Tax planning in various jurisdictions, coordination with external tax advisors and/or coordination with local counsel/advisors in relevant applicable jurisdictions
• Implementation of planning and setting up in particular jurisdictions
• Company Income Tax, both in local jurisdictions and possibly at Parent level
- Excellent command of the English language and legal (tax) terminology
• a preference for previous experience in an English law practice or in the tax department of an international accounting firm
• Proven work experience in international tax matters
• Willing to travel
- oil & gas experience would be helpful but not essential
- University degree - preferably in either Tax Law (specialisation) or Accounting – Tax (specialisation) - a preference for Legal qualification
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.