Suitable Candidate must:
- hold a Numerate Degree (Engineering, Legal Discipline, Professional MRICS, FRICS or similar)
- have 20+ years experience of which 15 years must be oil and gas.
- be experienced in PMCs and large Pipeline projects.
- have Extensive Contracts Engineering Experience drafting ITB’s, utilizing differing forms of contract, pricing formats, particularly EPC and Lump Sum.
- have Substantial Contracts Management experience and hands on contract administration experience, including training/mentoring of local staff
- be experienced in providing advice to client on all aspects of pre contract engineering and post contract administration matters relating client’s contracts.
*Advantageous to have experience in Pipelines, Gas Turbine Compressor and Power Generation, particularly in respect of Compressor or Power Stations.
**Please note that only the best match candidates will be contacted.
Notes: 1. "Work Permit Requirements" indicates the country/countries whose nationals or citizens are eligible to apply for the job posting; it also means that if you hold a valid work permit for that particular country, you are eligible to apply even if you are a foreigner. 2. If "ANY" appears, all nationals or citizens of all countries (without restrictions) are eligible to apply.